[Aired Recently] This week’s podcast has some “tough love” to offer. Some people will not pass the bar exam because they refuse to change. In this episode, we break down five groups of bar takers who will never pass the bar. The good news? You don’t have to be one of them!
These are the five groups that Jackson believes will never pass the bar exam:
- Individuals who are not fluent in English writing and reading
- Individuals who cram for a short term as their primary study strategy (or simply refuse to schedule time on a consistent basis)
- Individuals who are over-committed at work, home or elsewhere and do not make the bar exam a priority
- Individuals who rely on memorization as their primary bar study strategy, and
- Individuals who refuse to change their preparation and repeat the failing bar study process over and over while expecting a different result.
Watch this video to learn how you can overcome any and all of these barriers to Make the NEXT Bar Exam Your LAST Bar Exam™
Then schedule your Free Consultation with Jackson to discuss your bar exam study and how Celebration Bar Review can help you pass the bar!